The answer is not restricted to just simple yes or no. It depends on case to case basis and hence accordingly it helps to decide whether you can have sexual intercourse or not
Further, it has been noted that as soon as you discover that you are from STI, then you should consult a doctor and communicate the same to your partner thereby taking appropriate precautions to keep your partner safe and free from an infection related to STI.
If you are pregnant and suffering from STI, then you need to take proper precautions so that it doesn’t affect the little ones. The effect of STI is injurious for health, especially for the unborn baby.
Their symptoms vary from person to person and hence it is tough to observe that whether a person is suffering from STI or not.
What Are Sexually Transmitted Diseases?
It is also known as a sexually transmitted infection or venereal diseases. This disease generally spreads by the sexual nature of any activity either it is oral or vaginal intercourse. It has been observed that more than thirty types of harmful bacteria and virus can be transferred to another body due to sexual intercourse.
Symptoms and signs of STI
- Irregular discharge from the vagina
- Pain arises at the time of urination or during sexual intercourse
- Ulcers, lumps, bumps on or around genitals
- Irritated skin, rashes, cracked skin around genitals
Causes of STI
- Bacteria STI lead to various diseases such as chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis
- Viral STI leads to various diseases such as genitals herpes, HIV/AIDS, and genital warts.
- Parasitic STI leads to trichomoniasis.
Prevention from STI
- Need to go for regular check up for analysis of STI
- Reduce the frequency of sex thereby it automatically reduces the chances of STI in your body.
- Condoms or any other supplementary should be used while going through sexual intercourse.
- It can also be prevented from various vaccination such as genital warts and Hepatitis B.
However, it has been observed that person who is suffering from such disease it has been recommended to use all the prevention measures to keep the another one safe and secure from such diseases. The use of a condom prevents from chlamydia, gonorrhea, HIV or syphilis but if you are infected which is outside from the condom area then avoid sex for fewer days until it’s gone thereby prevents infected to your partner.